The hot die forging press machine of North Heavy Industry Group Co., Ltd. has been produced for more than 50 years. More than 100 products are supplied all over China and abroad. we can provide 10MN~63MN full series of hot die forging press machine, which are characterized by reliable structure, stable transmission, high accuracy, convenient operation and maintenance. DRC, DRF and DRX hot die forging presses produced by NHI are mainly used in automobile, agricultural machinery, vehicles, energy, engineering machinery, military industry and other fields. They are special equipment for mass production of ferrous and nonferrous metal die forgings. Their main technical characteristics are as follows:
1. Stable transmission and high accuracy.
2. The fuselage is of pre-stressed structure, with good rigidity, strong overload resistance and deformation
Small quantity, high product precision.
3. Clutch and brake adopt friction block structure, which is easy to install and maintain.
4. The sliding block adopts two types of auxiliary guide rail and long guide rail, with long guide length, high precision and simple and convenient adjustment.
5. The upper and lower ejecting design is fast and accurate, and has the function of keeping high position.
6. Fast striking speed, short mold thermal contact time and long mold service life.
7. There are operation windows on the left and right sides of the frame, which facilitate the transmission of forgings.
8. High production efficiency, simple operation, convenient maintenance and low production cost.
Main technical parameters of hot die forging press machine